Thursday, May 6, 2010

Zee Is Alright


I am moving at my own pace. God is my God. I do not need to rename Him and claim anything but Who He is in MY life!
Wow! the world is turning fast and some people have reason to
believe that they have power over or influence over the lives of
others in a most unhealthy way.

I have lots of games that I play online and one of them is Burger
Shop One and Two. In Burger Shop Two, you get to serve some of the same characters as in the first game, but there are some that are new. One of them is a mime, who simply orders the same thing that the person in front of him ordered. He will even order the
same thing that he ordered as long as it is the same thing. He
never has an original order, no matter what.

I am laughing tonight because I see a similar thing happening
in my life, played out by the same played out individual. I should
start doing erratic things and see if the individual will follow me.
I must be doing something wrong if this "thing" keeps following
me! ( I am remembering something that Cody said, "It keeps
following me, Jean" when we lived on 82nd Place. I know how
he felt! LOL

I am Zee and I am so cool that I have an Imitation Zee!

No comments: