Friday, April 23, 2010

The Sucker Punch

A Morning Moment With Zee
April 23 2010
A Serving Of The Sucker Punch

Howdy Friends!

Hope your morning is going well! I am feeling even better today than I felt yesterday.
Many of you know me very well, and yesterdays "Warm From the Dryer" was a direct
result of having been dealt a surprising and particularly nasty blow to my spirit by
the enemy, all decked out in Christian clothing, wearing a smile and carrying the bible.

I tell you, these days you just cannot trust anyone, but look what I learned from
receiving my sucker punch. I learned ( should have known this already) that everyone
with Jesus on their lips, an olive branch in their mouth and who seem situated in
high places in the community, can be just as deceptive and worm-ridden as the
someone that we might deem to be of lesser status.

God has given me new breath and revelation,and I can do nothing this morning but
carry out my responsibility to pray for this misguided, avarice-led person.
God's word cautions us against ill gotten gains, and also cautions us not to mess with
His little ones. So, I release this situation to God and continue to do what I am doing.

Sucker punches are ones that take us by surprise and seek to damage us permanently.
Sometimes they can, but holding onto God's hand as the sucker punch comes our
way and after the blow has landed, prevents the devourer from knocking us down
and at the end we get to see victory! Hallelujah!

God is good everyone!
Have a wonderful, victorious day in Him!



The gift of writing is the special ability that God gives to certain members of the body of Christ to formulate thoughts and ideas into interesting and meaningful written forms so that the reader will find courage, guidance, knowledge, or edification through the words shared with them.

No comments: